Clear Epoxy Resin & Hardener Kit
15+ Years Manufacturing experience, Focus on "Quality Consistency"
Crystal-clear Epoxy Resin & Hardener for Casting and Coating
Performance improved by 30%
Epoxy resin kit is a two-component system. Part A is resin and Part B is the hardener, suitable for a variety of industrial and art-related projects requiring a rigid, clear finished casting. It can be used on; river tables, live edge slabs, jewelry, crafts and art casting, tabletops, wood coatings, boat building, art, crafts, decoupage coatings, & marine applications.
- Very low viscosity for easy mixing and minimal bubble entrapment.
- Self Leveling, Superior Air Release, Easy To Use.
- Super Gloss Durable Finish.
- UV stable, formulated with the high UV inhibitors to resist yellowing.
- Durable, rock-solid, Low Odor.
It can be used on; river tables, live edge slabs, jewelry, Crafts and art casting, tabletops, wood coatings, boat building, decoupage coatings, & marine applications.
- Easily mix a proper ratio of Base Resin A-Side with the B Side Curing Agent.
- Pour Each side into a separate cup, then combine it in a third mixing container.
- Mix the contents for a MINIMUM of 3 minutes, but 5 minutes is the recommended time to mix.
- Working time is 1 hour at 77 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you plenty of time to perfectly mix your epoxy resin pigment powder to create a colored epoxy for wood.
- Cure time is longer, which enables a thicker pour with a bubble-free tough, durable, wet gloss, beautifully crystal clear epoxy resin finish!
- Total cure time: 36-48 hrs.
To get rid of surface bubbles, use a heat source (heat gun, blow torch).
Step 1: Measure Epoxy
epoxy is a two-part, Pour an equal amount of hardener and resin into a new container.
Step 2: Mix Epoxy
Mix thoroughly to ensure that the batch is completely blended.
Step 3: Pour Epoxy
Pour the epoxy onto the surface. The epoxy self-levels so there is no need to move it around with any tools.
The epoxy is dry to the touch in 12 hours. Allow 72 hours before using the surface. That’s it!
Over the years, we have continuously upgraded our methods and equipment. This includes regularly obtaining machinery with the latest technologies in kneading, high-speed dispersion, Grinding, filter and more.
Strictly Choose Raw Materials
In order to ensure that our silicone products remain at the top of the market, we start as the source. That is why we have traversed the world in search of the most exceptional raw materials, and have decided upon suppliers like Dow Chemical, BASF Chemical, KUKDO Chemical, Nan Ya Plastic, and China Baling Chemical etc.
With such big names behind us, there’s no doubt that we can produce epoxy resin of exceptional quality and strength.
Excellence in Quality Control
- Material Vendor Assessed
- Choose top brand suppliers raw materials
- Incoming Materials Inspection
- Keep manufacuturing technique & formula won’t change
- In-process Product 100% Check
- Random Check after Final Packaging
- Pack & Delivery
Customers PO, Bill of lading, and Shipping documents etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located in?
We are in Guangdong, China
What's your minimum order quantity?
Our MOQ is 1 pallet (500~600 kgs/pallet)
Can you deliver to my country?
Yes, we ship internationally
What's the shelf-life of your epoxy resin?
10 months in unopened container when properly stored
Do you offer any warranty?
Yes, we offer 10 months warranty, any quality issue will be free exchange
How to send payment?
We support bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal, L/C, and Credit.
Benefits of Choosing Us
Ready to start a successful business in the Epoxy Resin industry?
Request A Quote Now
- Wholesale only, do not retail.
- The minimum order quantity is 500kgs.
- We are in China, we can ship worldwide.